Cleantech Group are is committed to ensuring that existing members of staff, job applicants, or workers are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination
It is our policy that everyone who comes into contact with Cleantech Group Ltd shall be treated equally and with respect regardless of:
- Gender reassignment;
- Marriage and civil partnership;
- Pregnancy and maternity;
- Race (includes colour, nationality and ethnic origins);
- Religion and or belief;
- Sexual orientation;
In addition, existing members of staff, job applicants, or workers are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination with regard to: caring responsibilities, part-time employment, membership or non-membership of a trade union or spent convictions.
- all employment-related policies, practices and procedures are applied impartially and objectively;
- equality of opportunity to all and to provide staff with the opportunity to develop and realise their full potential;
- that Cleantech Group works towards achieving a diverse workforce at all levels
- That employee’s of Cleantech Group work in an atmosphere of dignity and respect.
Our Equality and Diversity policy provides a clear framework for translating our policy into action. It outlines the responsibilities of the Board, CEO, Executive Team, managers and individuals to comply with the Equality Act 2010. Management are strongly committed to its full and active implementation.
Cleantech Group Ltd will not tolerate processes, attitudes and behaviour that amounts to direct discrimination, associative discrimination, discrimination by perception indirect discrimination including harassment (harassment by a third party), victimisation and bullying through prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and stereotyping.
Cleantech Group Ltd recognises the importance of monitoring, reviewing and reporting on its equality and diversity policy and practice and to measure progress in meeting our policy statement.
As an employer committed to diversity and equality, Cleantech Group Ltd recognises its success depends on creating a working environment which supports the diverse make-up of its staff with supporting policies and procedures to create a framework of assistance.
Cleantech Group Ltd
Dated: 1st January 2015